The creator of this wiki, and creator of a terrible YouTube channel you can find here. He's terrible at making Wiki pages so at some point he might force someone else to make this Wiki for him.
Dab Army Leader
Sam tried to bring back the dab with the BringTheDabBack movement. The movement was picked up by YouTubers Biscuit and Gameboy Color. On August 12th 2017 popular YouTuber DanTDM created the Dab Police in an effort to stop the dab. The video currently has over 5 million views and over 100k likes. To combat this attack, Sam created the Dab Army, but it did not take off as well. The war is still being fought.
Sam Vision runs the most pathetic excuse for a YouTube channel EVER! His first video is so bad he disliked it himself! Anyway here are some "notable" things about his channel:
Most Popular Videos
Sam Vision's most popular video at over 3K views is called "How to change the time/date on a DS/DS Lite", a thing nobody really wanted to do in 2013 because they all had a 3DS by then. His second most popular video, "YTP: Despicable Shrek 3", is at over 2K views. His third most popular video, "Waluigi in Super Mario 64 DS. My thoughts about the 2D Black Box", has over 1K views. But nobody cares about those videos so let's move on.
Appearances on other YouTube channels
Sam Vision is often mentioned in his friend Frogger2002's channel along with other friends.Sam Vision has not appeared in many, if any, popular YouTuber's videos. He tries, but he fails.
- It's said that the date Sam Vision made his YouTube channel, 16th March 2013, is the same day his life died.
- It is rumored that Sam Vision is actually a more popular YouTuber in disguise so that he can observe the life of the stupid channels on YouTube although this could be just completely made up.
- Sam Vision made a Roblox account on the 22nd of October 2016, which is the same day that Kazok and a few other Roblox YouTubers decided it would be funny to send the community into panic, they just needed a date...
- Sam Vision actually sold his soul to Satan on the 15th May 2013 in order to make his YouTube channel produce good videos. Clearly, Sam Vision got scammed.
- There is a chance all of the above Trivia Points are completely false.
- The point below is telling the truth.
- The point above is lying.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found